Sunday 4 March 2012

Body Parts which Lung Cancer Affected

Lung cancer is cancer that starts in the lungs. Metastatic cancer to the lung is the cancer started somewhere else in the body and spread to the lungs. It finds its victim’s have men and women, smokers and non-smokers, young and old. It also damage on more than just the lungs. Lung cancer affects countless of body parts especially when it has spread. They spread because they need nutrition from the other part of the body they needed.

The victim’s blood flow will be affected. Every time the victim’s heart beats it sends blood holding carbon dioxide to the victim’s lungs which will exchange the carbon dioxide (exhaling) for oxygen (inhaling). Lung cancer could affect the victim’s breathing process, so the victim may not get enough oxygen into the victim’s blood, so the victim might have "dirty blood" (dirty blood being blood still holding carbon dioxide).


The disease begins to invade the lung tissue and any nearby tissue as the cancerous cells grow in lungs. When the tumor pushes against the chest, the victim may develop symptoms that include: a new or persistent cough; blunt, aching and constant pain in the chest (similar to that of a heart attack); shortness of breath or panting; scratchy voice or recurring bouts of respiratory ailments, such as bronchitis or pneumonia. Chest pain is symptomatic of lung cancer in nearly 25 percent of all sufferers.

The spreading of lung cancer to the bones causes tremendous pain and can make affected bones break more easily. Lung cancer that metastasizes in the brain causes several neurological disorders including stroke, reduced vision, loss of control and sensation in certain body parts. Lung cancer is very challenging to treat because of its ability to metastasize quickly.

Metastatic lung cancer in the bones usually produces discomfort in the backbone, ribs or thighs. Lung cancer that has attacked the nerves may cause sufferers to have pain in their shoulder that radiates along the outer arm. The vocal cords can also become paralyzed as well. Difficulty swallowing may result from the cancer making its way into the esophagus. If a large airway becomes obstructed, a portion of the lung can become easily to collapse and an infection may start to happen.

7 comments:

  1. I am having pain between my shoulder
    Blade,my neck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having pain between my shoulder
    Blade,my neck

    ReplyDelete
  3. How i survived lungs cancer.
    I was diagnosed of lung cancer in 2011 and the doctor (oncologist), because i was a chronic smoker who started smoking from 16 and told me i had just two years to live that my lungs had been damaged, that even on the best medication i still had two years. I needed help because i was scared to die and i did chemotherapy, radiotherapy and it was unable to treat or help me. I coughed nearly every minute. In my death clock counting just 6 months remaining, if you knew me then i was good as dead because the cancer had eaten me up. My wife was fortunate enough to contact doctor Amber, a herbal doctor who came and treated me in our house using his medicine and that is how i was saved (where western medicine and methods failed), that was the greatest decision my wife had taken aside marrying me. Today i am totally fine without any symptoms of cancer, it was all confirmed by my oncologist that i am clean. Do not die in silence or rely only on western medicine herbal medicine is very effective. You can contact the doctor on (drambermurray@gmail.com) for more information about his treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thnq for share dis information.very helpful.
    Radiosurgery is one of the kinds treatment facility available in New Delhi.patients looking for right answers and hassle free services.
    visit: Radiosurgery India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this useful info.. GPW Law

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsYd-XGZlqU

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete